Just in case you forgot what my face looks like while I’m thinkin realll hard (in super awesome glasses) I put this in for ya.
I’ve been talking about my new therapist a lot and today is no different. He gives me a LOT to think about.
And what am I thinking?
I’m thinking that its all I can do is think– and feel–but not together, not in harmonious concert.
My therapist is trying to convince me otherwise. But I don’t know if him convincing me will actually get me to the river and help me to drink.
Okay, you’re lost. Let me break it down:
– I am depressed about a lot of things.
– I am anxious about a lot of things.
– I get caught up in these emotions and start arguing or crying
– I waste a lot of time trying to make shit happen
– None of this is serving me well in my pursuit to make my life and/or the world a better place.
– AND, I’m afraid of not working hard enough and being complicit through lack of action
There’s more but that’s about all I can pinpoint right now.
Sorry, that’s all I got for today.